➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

@Tesumph have you gotten eggs yet?

I've got 2 6.5 month old Ideal Easter Eggers laying blue pullet eggs. Amazing the family and friends. A couple more squatting. :yesss:

I also have 4 molting leghorns and 2 that are looking frazzled but still giving an egg a day between the 2 of them. :wee
No eggs yet! As predicted, I think I will move before they start and miss their first eggs. :( Or perhaps there will be a Christmas miracle, who knows. No one is squatting.
I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping.
I'm never usually done this early.
I ordered all my presents on amazon and it was amazing. Couple of hours phone surfing and everyone is done.

No eggs yet! As predicted, I think I will move before they start and miss their first eggs. :( Or perhaps there will be a Christmas miracle, who knows. No one is squatting.

I ordered all my presents on amazon and it was amazing. Couple of hours phone surfing and everyone is done.
This is my first time doing the whole ordering online thing And I am loving it. It's so easy.
My only problem has been meeting the deliver dudes in time so little eyes don't see the packages.
I almost got busted yesterday.
5 more minutes and the Mini would have seen his basketball goal arrive.

This is my first time doing the whole ordering online thing And I am loving it. It's so easy.
My only problem has been meeting the deliver dudes in time so little eyes don't see the packages.
All of my packages come in nodescript boxes :hmm

I'm still waiting for a package that was supposed to be delivered last week. The non-delivery reason was "the building was closed". Guess it was too difficult for the person to drop the box on the porch.

Back
Top Bottom