➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

I gave one of my friends 50 of the eggs and my brinsea 20. Im about to set the 100 in the 40. Things got more than a little messed up for me this wkend so i hadnt done it yet. At first the plan was for her to take all of them since i want to go to branson since this happened.

Yall. My uncle is dying. He had an aneurysm from his heart down to his groin real real serious and, were gonna loose him. Hes in branson Missouri. I tried to make plans to go but it would put SO much hardship on my family with my 3 toddlers. Theyd freak out if i was just Gone for days. I just cant go say goodbye :hit
Turk, so sorry to hear about your uncle. My heart goes out to you and our family. Aortic aneurysm is frightening and few recover...my father spent weeks in ICU when his ruptured.
May your good memories help you thru this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers... :hugs

Yes I do. Its actually her "gotcha" day tomorrow. She will be 18!
View attachment 2007468
Happy gotcha day Finn!

Random question for you. What is your supplement routine like for her? @FortCluck and I have been talking about gecko care and supplements are the one thing I find really confusing. So I just blindly follow the directions of the breeder I bought from. But I am curious what others do. Finn, what are your secrets to longevity? Enquiring minds demand to know!

I can totally relate. I just lost my uncle on Thanksgiving day. And it sucks that I am in a different state. I’m in TN and they are up in MI. And sometimes life just makes things more complicated than I wish it did. I don’t have a whole lot of family left on my dads side so it just really sucked that I couldn’t be there. They understand but it still hurts my heart. So I feel ya hon. I’ll keep y’all in my prayers. :hugs
You always seem to be able to succinctly state your heart...so sorry for your loss.

Happy gotcha day Finn!

Random question for you. What is your supplement routine like for her? @FortCluck and I have been talking about gecko care and supplements are the one thing I find really confusing. So I just blindly follow the directions of the breeder I bought from. But I am curious what others do. Finn, what are your secrets to longevity? Enquiring minds demand to know!
I don't use supplements. Her maintenance is very simple but she thrives. 🤷‍♀️

Oh yes. Sorry. She has a Barbie dog bowl full of calcium that she sometimes licks.
Cool. Makes me feel better. Youtubers make the process sound soooo complicated and fraught with danger lol. I have two powders I mix together (probably unneccsasay but hey if it ain’t broke don’t fix it). I put the mix in a jar lid. Hoshi just eats some when he feels like it. I don’t even dust his bugs. Guess you and I are living life on the edge! And poor Hoshi doesn’t even get a fancy Barbie dish 😂

Last edited:
Turk, so sorry to hear about your uncle. My heart goes out to you and our family. Aortic aneurysm is frightening and few recover...my father spent weeks in ICU when his ruptured.
May your good memories help you thru this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers... :hugs

Thank you Nana! Im so sorry to hear this has happened in your family too! i think you make four people who have said to me in two days that this has happened in their family :hit thats some kind of scary.

I have a spot of good news. I got myself a nice water bath canning pot tonight. It is 22 qts huge with a jar rack and all. I figure im doing so many this time and it makes the 4th time ive done it, so i better quit borrowing my mother in laws biggest non crawfish pot and get myself one for the purpose. It was 24$ with tax.

20200120_172114.jpg

Back
Top Bottom