➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

I honestly never even really watch TV. Just Netflix and I need to start using our Disney+ and Amazon Prime haha

I do watch a few TV shows live but even those I haven’t watched in a while and am very behind.

But even with those, they’re mostly on one channel so I could subscribe to that channel and get that channel online if I wanted to.

I do sometimes flip through/channel surf if I’m bored or something and find something to watch but mostly if I want to watch something, I watch Netflix. But occasionally I’ll find something really good haha

But honestly TV really isn’t worth it and I wouldn’t miss it.

But subscriptions are expensive too if you subscribe to a lot.

I get Hulu too but I get it free with my Spotify account.

I honestly never even really watch TV. Just Netflix and I need to start using our Disney+ and Amazon Prime haha

I do watch a few TV shows live but even those I haven’t watched in a while and am very behind.

But even with those, they’re mostly on one channel so I could subscribe to that channel and get that channel online if I wanted to.

I do sometimes flip through/channel surf if I’m bored or something and find something to watch but mostly if I want to watch something, I watch Netflix. But occasionally I’ll find something really good haha

But honestly TV really isn’t worth it and I wouldn’t miss it.

But subscriptions are expensive too if you subscribe to a lot.

I get Hulu too but I get it free with my Spotify account.
I get disney+ for free for a year through Verizon

Back
Top Bottom