➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

I honestly never even really watch TV. Just Netflix and I need to start using our Disney+ and Amazon Prime haha

I do watch a few TV shows live but even those I haven’t watched in a while and am very behind.

But even with those, they’re mostly on one channel so I could subscribe to that channel and get that channel online if I wanted to.

I do sometimes flip through/channel surf if I’m bored or something and find something to watch but mostly if I want to watch something, I watch Netflix. But occasionally I’ll find something really good haha

But honestly TV really isn’t worth it and I wouldn’t miss it.

But subscriptions are expensive too if you subscribe to a lot.

I get Hulu too but I get it free with my Spotify account.
Ummm I am thinking of stuff that replaces the TV also. :barnie Netflix's Hulu, you tube, all that moving picture stuff :old

Me too I think

I was gonna watch TV but I’m exhausted haha I only just got back at like 11 or just before. Got straight into bed. :lau

Well, got some water, got ready for bed, made the bed cause it was all messed up, then got into bed. :lau and just put some of the pain relief neosporin on my thumb cause it’s still killing me and the bag balm wasn’t cutting it haha but putting the phone down and going to sleep now before I wake up too much and while I’m still tired.

Figured I’d try going to sleep when tired for once instead of forcing myself to stay up. :lau :th

is still mad early for me haha

Last edited:
Good Morning! Hubby found this and suggested I share it since we are all chicken folks.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10219165998935146&set=gm.2499672373605509&type=3&theater
Hope this opens for you. Ginger Hickey wrote a nice story about a chick named Cheep-Cheep and her daughter's dog Joe Joe. She often shares stories in Oklahoma Snapshots on Facebook.
I loved the story! I don't know if I could let a chicken live in my house with how much they poop. My pet chickens live outside.

I loved the story! I don't know if I could let a chicken live in my house with how much they poop. My pet chickens live outside.
Only chickens that stay in the house are chicks and injured... Had a 8wk pullet that survived a hawk attack and was in a parrot cage,in the living room, from October to April. She was out of it and just sat there watching TV and out the window. Didn't even scratch. Started laying a month later than her sisters

Only chickens that stay in the house are chicks and injured... Had a 8wk pullet that survived a hawk attack and was in a parrot cage,in the living room, from October to April. She was out of it and just sat there watching TV and out the window. Didn't even scratch. Started laying a month later than her sisters
The only chickens I've ever had in my house are ones that are in a dog crate from being attacked by a hawk. I sometimes keep checks in the house for maybe a couple days until I put them in the brooder that's in the shed.

I had chicken little in my house for about a week in the dog kennel and I would let her walk around a little bit, but I never had her walking through the entire house.

I couldn't imagine the mess that an indoor chicken makes.

Back
Top Bottom