➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Gorgeous morning!
For breakfast, I picked swiss chard, parsley & green onions out of the garden with scrambled home laid eggs. Homemade bread with store bought butter & jelly.

art work from the yard was amazing this morning.
B1DEB6F8-50EA-4E89-8790-08C8F0A6AC94.jpeg
C2D191F8-21C8-4AE4-8869-304F010C86B5.jpeg
FCBCBEBE-B4EE-4614-A4B5-2DB21F1FB15D.jpeg

to whomever was thinking loudly, yes, those are palm trees in the first two pictures in the neighbor's yard. He's very proud of them.

Breakfast was good. Home grown and home cooked. Cheers!
I need to learn to make homemade bread. I don't like store bought bread because the sodium content is too high for my liking.

Glad you liked your breakfast. It must have been delicious.

I’m home alone today and oddly, I’m more motivated. :lau

My dad left super early this morning for a work trip and my mom has to work today too so I’m home alone and I told myself I didn’t want to spend my day alone doing nothing. :lau

Which is funny because being home alone would be a better time to be lazy cause it’s not like anyone would know but nope :lau

I’m gonna go to the feed store in a bit and also maybe go buy more filters and clean the fish tanks. And I’m about to let the chickens out. I’ll probably go for a walk or something too since it’s sunny and nice out. Besides the fish tanks, I think I will find stuff to do outside. Maybe wait to do the fish tanks till it’s dark. Sure there’s lots to do outside.

I’m home alone today and oddly, I’m more motivated. :lau

My dad left super early this morning for a work trip and my mom has to work today too so I’m home alone and I told myself I didn’t want to spend my day alone doing nothing. :lau

Which is funny because being home alone would be a better time to be lazy cause it’s not like anyone would know but nope :lau

I’m gonna go to the feed store in a bit and also maybe go buy more filters and clean the fish tanks. And I’m about to let the chickens out. I’ll probably go for a walk or something too since it’s sunny and nice out. Besides the fish tanks, I think I will find stuff to do outside. Maybe wait to do the fish tanks till it’s dark. Sure there’s lots to do outside.
It's going to be nice out this week so I'll be doing a lot outside too. I can't wait till it's hot so I can sit outside and enjoy the sun.

Back
Top Bottom