➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Mine would go crazy if I didn't let them out. Every day at 430 am they go out rain, shine, storm... They don't care😂
I have an owl~lurker in the area so I don't let them out before sun up. And making them wait until noon let's them lay in the henhouse and limits them reaching the neighbors yard to forage....
Yeah every morning and even on the weekends. Squatch will crow until we let everyone out and he's not a quiet bird.
Yeah, mine start crowing at 3-4am. I have heard them at midnight before. I have one rooster, and about 8 or so cockerels of various ages... only about 5 are active crowers.

Last edited:
I have a owl~lurker in the area so I don't let them out before sun up. And making them wait until noon let's them lay in the henhouse and limits them reaching the neighbors yard to forage....

Yeah, mine start crowing at 3-4am. I have heard them at midnight before. I have one rooster, and about 8 or so cockerels of various ages... only about 5 are active crowers.
I like my silver sebright his crow is more of a scream and he does it to the neighbors. Now that all the leaves have fallen, they can see the neighbor's house in the distance. The trees a budding so we will have privacy again!

My ducks eggs are gross, but we hit the mother load the past few days. That duck egg is MASSIVE. I'm washing them up now because tomorrow the duck eggs are going on burgers

IMG_20200218_190707~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom