➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

:barnie

Lost another chick!

I swear, I can’t catch a break with these dang things! :barnie :hit :rant
1 of my turkey poults died yesterday, it had a couple seizures before it died. I held it until it passed :hit . I don't know what was wrong with it, it had been picked on over night, probably by the guinea cockerel.
I gave 4 dozen to my nurse the day I left the hospital. Him and his toddler eat eggs every day
I think I'm back up to 14 dozen..... I had 18 before I gave 13 dozen away...
I think it's time to downsize, but I can't decide who to get rid of because I like all my chickens. Got 22 eggs yesterday.

1 of my turkey poults died yesterday, it had a couple seizures before it died. I held it until it passed :hit . I don't know what was wrong with it, it had been picked on over night, probably by the guinea cockerel.

I think it's time to downsize, but I can't decide who to get rid of because I like all my chickens. Got 22 eggs yesterday.
I'm adding more 😂 I'm getting 3 retired hens soon and trading them for some of my chicks.

Do u use a swap? I can always come off of as many eggs as ive got at the swaps.

I also have pics on que to show the breeders off and i have netted some sales for those but they cant get enough eating eggs. Several times the first customer has taken All of them but i dont let em get built up into the teens. The most ive sold is 7 doz all at once. I dont have that many chicken hens and theyd be over a month old by then. At a month old i cook em for the birds.

Back
Top Bottom