➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Most of mine I can't tell which Buckeye or Buff Orp or etc. it is. The only ones I can readily tell apart are the mutts. It's not that the same-breed girls are clones at all, but I can't remember which is which or what I've even named them. They're all just "Pretty Girl". The boys have names, but of course there're not nearly as many. In most cases if you're a poultry, you really don't want to be a boy!
Mine are usually all just "Fat Lady", "Fluffy Butt", "Cranky Face" or something similar.

Most of mine I can't tell which Buckeye or Buff Orp or etc. it is. The only ones I can readily tell apart are the mutts. It's not that the same-breed girls are clones at all, but I can't remember which is which or what I've even named them. They're all just "Pretty Girl". The boys have names, but of course there're not nearly as many. In most cases if you're a poultry, you really don't want to be a boy!
Only a few get names
Stinker, who I swore was a cockerel, but isn't.
Buff, who is a daughter of a bo , and the only buff colored I have.
Steve Austin the six million dollar chicken... the only Cornish that hatched out of 23 shipped eggs the PO "handled with care"

Mama my first hen turkey
Cry baby, who was very vocal as a jake

One? You need to be the fashion setter with a different one for each day of the week. At the very minimum you have to have at least two.
I made 5 different material masks for my nurse daughter.
20200405_214219.jpg

You have buckeyes too?
I just sold some pullets to a woman who was getting one for each daughter. I had to put coloured zip ties on their legs so that they'd be able to tell which was which.

Back
Top Bottom