➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

I double dog dare you.
I could. But then have to take them away? Don't think it would work. I pulled another 8 eggs out from her. She is in the preferred nest and low enough on the pecking order that all the girls still come to lay. The quail eggs would pop.

The tractors are full this week. Segregating her would have to be at your house.

Got any horse eggs? the egg donor I talked with gave me one good egg and 4 covered in yolk that I don't hold much hope for. I only put the less yolky 2 under her after a gentle cleaning. Here's hoping. I texted chicken rancher and called another person for eggs. Waiting for another reply.

Want more pancakes? I have two.
You cooking eggs too?

I could. But then have to take them away? Don't think it would work. I pulled another 8 eggs out from her. She is in the preferred nest and low enough on the pecking order that all the girls still come to lay. The quail eggs would pop.

The tractors are full this week. Segregating her would have to be at your house.

Got any horse eggs? the egg donor I talked with gave me one good egg and 4 covered in yolk that I don't hold much hope for. I only put the less yolky 2 under her after a gentle cleaning. Here's hoping. I texted chicken rancher and called another person for eggs. Waiting for another reply.

You cooking eggs too?
Not under pancakes. I've had eggs going in the cabinet incubator ever since I finished that thing this past winter.

DO IT! I triple dog dare you! With a pinky cross.
Before or after they hatch, you hateful hottie you?

Have you finished redecorating the yard? Expanding the palace?
Before, you scoundrel. I prefer to think of myself as more of a bridge troll.

The day I decorate the yard is the day I die.

Before, you scoundrel. I prefer to think of myself as more of a bridge troll.

The day I decorate the yard is the day I die.
Bridge Troll with curly hair. :love In a cape. A la Red Riding Hood. So many fairy tales! It's like you are straight out of a story! A Grimm Fairy Tale at that.

By decorate, I meant put more fences in the front yard for flock containment and elf confinement. Maybe a new moat. Have you cleaned the moat this spring?

Bridge Troll with curly hair. :love In a cape. A la Red Riding Hood. So many fairy tales! It's like you are straight out of a story! A Grimm Fairy Tale at that.

By decorate, I meant put more fences in the front yard for flock containment and elf confinement. Maybe a new moat. Have you cleaned the moat this spring?
Yes. The originals.
Nope. I should do it before the corpses of attempted escapees start to smell in the warm summer sun.

Yes. The originals.
Nope. I should do it before the corpses of attempted escapees start to smell in the warm summer sun.
Deep litter. Deep litter really helps with the smell.

Rose Red was twisted. I'm still tring to figure that one out.

Got a West German beer stein today. Aluminum lid but I'm still looking for pewter. I need to translate the inscription. Obviously a tourist trinket, but this one is older since it says West Germany. I almost left it. Had a weak moment.

Back
Top Bottom