➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Good evening everyone,

We had an interesting day here. My SIL came from about an hour away and my brother came from next door (he's gotten a job up here and moved in with my parents'). My parents decided to go to SC to visit my dad's sister who recently moved there and would be alone this weekend if they didn't go.

This morning had some excitement. A woodpecker flew into one of my in-law’s windows and was stunned. My brother brought it inside to show the boys and it revived very quickly. Then a chase ensued. The bird was caught and flew off unharmed.
View attachment 2426549
View attachment 2426548

For dinner, we zoomed my MIL's extended family (the family reunion we usually go to for Thanksgiving) while we ate dinner. I made Turkey, gluten-free mac & cheese, buttered potatoes, corn on the cob, and green beans. It was a nice feast. My MIL made a pumpkin cheese cake pudding for dessert.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. May the only birds in your house be the ones in the oven, freezer, or the ones you choose to have in your home.
Poor Birdy
Happy Thanksgiving

Good evening everyone,

We had an interesting day here. My SIL came from about an hour away and my brother came from next door (he's gotten a job up here and moved in with my parents'). My parents decided to go to SC to visit my dad's sister who recently moved there and would be alone this weekend if they didn't go.

This morning had some excitement. A woodpecker flew into one of my in-law’s windows and was stunned. My brother brought it inside to show the boys and it revived very quickly. Then a chase ensued. The bird was caught and flew off unharmed.
View attachment 2426549
View attachment 2426548

For dinner, we zoomed my MIL's extended family (the family reunion we usually go to for Thanksgiving) while we ate dinner. I made Turkey, gluten-free mac & cheese, buttered potatoes, corn on the cob, and green beans. It was a nice feast. My MIL made a pumpkin cheese cake pudding for dessert.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. May the only birds in your house be the ones in the oven, freezer, or the ones you choose to have in your home.
I think @Kiki is ignoring this thread again. She needs to watch the video in my previous post and hear the Thing 1 giggles.

Good evening everyone,

View attachment 2426549
View attachment 2426548

Oh, how cute! Is it a hairy woodpecker? It doesn't quite look like a downy....
It's so cute. I'm glad that it's okay (and that it didn't pound any holes in your walls or ceiling).

I think @Kiki is ignoring this thread again. She needs to watch the video in my previous post and hear the Thing 1 giggles.
My tags get lossed I need to turn off my other alerts again.

Catching up today.

I'm not seeing g a video.
:barnie
It's in between the two photos in this post.
Good evening everyone,

View attachment 2426549
View attachment 2426548

Back
Top Bottom