⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

NICE!!! Did you roll that outta the patch like Linus Van Pelt?
Yep. Rolled it to the gate and into the wheelbarrow and right out the other side. Had to try a second time to get it in the wheelbarrow.

I can lift that much weight without a problem but you can't get a decent hold on a big pumpkin and definitely can't use your legs to lift with.

It never gets hot here, never gets cold either.
Perfection. It just rains all the time. Lol
Yes! Thank you.
Indeed.
That sounds awful.
It is. Everything is all crunchy outside because the fuzzy aphids sucked all the trees dry.
Well, quit staring in Southern. You creep me out you do.
957419B0-D456-43FB-A490-7B4404592E83.jpeg

That’s infinitely better than this…
23891213-7FE3-455F-AB99-393EF569E122.jpeg

Suppose it attracts the animals nearer?
No silly. Camo doesn’t attract animals. It makes you so they can’t see you. I’ll pardon your misunderstanding of how it works. You all don’t have anything to hunt but hedgehogs over there.
Don’t bewbies attract every big buck????? :plbb
Not this one… 😝
Lolz This reminds me of a story where I was riding in the car with the bf at the time. I see animals all the time at night driving and he never did. There was a herd of deer crossing the road and I kept saying “Oh! Deer! Deer! DEER!” And he kept screaming “What?” And I was like “Not you dear! DEER!” It was very confusing for him.
@Kiki meet Roo, my grandparents 14 year old min-pin.
View attachment 2845446
Sweet baby! I have two littles that are 13 and 14…
D5AE9F8F-305C-4AAF-B40A-73E1CD5C5383.jpeg

That was just after their dental surgeries. Eevee had all of her teeth removed because they were all abscessed. Maribelle got to keep some. Here she’s contemplating why the cheesecake is in prison.

Back
Top Bottom