⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

kinda like snakes i’m not going to get close enough to find the fiddle (for obvious reasons)
if i see a spider, I scream like a little girl with a skinned knee and run away yelling for mr muddy to come and kill it. I find myself shaking out my clothes and checking the bed, and i’m extremely careful when it’s time to clean the shed.

if i see a spider, I scream like a little girl with a skinned knee and run away yelling for mr muddy to come and kill it. I find myself shaking out my clothes and checking the bed, and i’m extremely careful when it’s time to clean the shed.
You'd die living here. My sister is the same way.

I'm that way with wasps and horse flies.

Harmless crab spider.
Crab_spider_Y7260916_07-25-2009-001.jpg

You can tell how small it is by how big the grains of pollen look.

Harmless crab spider.
View attachment 2490383
You can tell how small it is by how big the grains of pollen look.
I run into those or something similar when hunting....they actually don’t bother me.....it’s just anything that’s in the house/shed that is similar size and shape and color to a brown recluse.

I run into those or something similar when hunting....they actually don’t bother me.....it’s just anything that’s in the house/shed that is similar size and shape and color to a brown recluse.
Totally understandable :)
We have wolf spiders galore here. Hubs insists every spider he sees that's brown is a brown recluse and all black ones are black widows. I 'like' the jumping spiders. They're cute.
If they aren't going to touch me, or me them, I don't mind any spider.

Back
Top Bottom