⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Speaking of dogs, I've been looking for a longhaired faker around Rosie's age. I'd love to get a Maltese but those are hard to find.
I've been looking at people rehoming them mostly but I can't even find maltese puppies available from good breeders.
I've been looking for female Shiz tzu, yorkies, Maltese, poodles, bichon, and beiwer terriers.
I just checked craigslist...
So many scammers, teeny tiny teacup puppies, and people looking to get a little dogs for under $100..
It gives me anxiety

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share my new Rattie puppy with you his name is Trapper and he's hanging out with my old Cocker Spaniel Grace.
IMG_1236.JPG

So glad that you're all right! :hugs
thanks.....it happened in 2010......we had a bad infestation that year and a small one was in my clothes when i got dressed to go to work that day. my leg felt like i had bumped into something at first and then I started breaking out in hives and having difficulty breathing while in line at a store. my fist thought was that i had somehow gotten poison ivy/oak.
once i got home and called mr muddy to grab an epi-pen from the office, he found the spider and the bite marks and bullseye were evident on my leg. I went to dr next afternoon for antibiotic injection and watched the necrosis treating it with neosporin and benadryl. it finally healed to about a dime size scar. i still have random flare-ups of pain and hives and have been instructed that if bitten again, there is a high probability that epi-pen will be necessary. turns out this was the second bite in my lifetime.....first was in Florida around 1997??

thanks.....it happened in 2010......we had a bad infestation that year and a small one was in my clothes when i got dressed to go to work that day. my leg felt like i had bumped into something at first and then I started breaking out in hives and having difficulty breathing while in line at a store. my fist thought was that i had somehow gotten poison ivy/oak.
once i got home and called mr muddy to grab an epi-pen from the office, he found the spider and the bite marks and bullseye were evident on my leg. I went to dr next afternoon for antibiotic injection and watched the necrosis treating it with neosporin and benadryl. it finally healed to about a dime size scar. i still have random flare-ups of pain and hives and have been instructed that if bitten again, there is a high probability that epi-pen will be necessary. turns out this was the second bite in my lifetime.....first was in Florida around 1997??
:hugs

Back
Top Bottom