⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

I prefer to start with a puppy.
Me too! I like starting from scratch and training my way from the beginning. Although we’ve only ever had one puppy. But in theory hahah it is rewarding though watching a rescue dog come out of its shell and learn things though :love I taught all the fosters stuff even if they didn’t have them long and it was fun!

Kind of random, but does anyone ever just randomly end up listening to a song that they haven't heard in a while? And just totally start bobbing/dancing along?

Seems like as good a time as any to groove (in my chair) to "Uptown Funk." I mean, why not?

... I'll just... go skitter off to the corner....
Yes! The other day I got Realize stuck in my head out of nowhere :lau I mean it’s been years since I’d heard it. Uptown Funk is a great one!

20210114_214016.jpg
20210114_213943.jpg

Rosie is learning how to model. She's been doing really well now. I even got her ti wear her new sunglasses!

I can understand that, but they fix them at too young an age.
Yeah, most of the rescues do pediatric spays and neuters now. Two of my brother’s dogs were already fixed at 12 weeks when they got them 😭 the one is a large breed too which that’s even worse for. The other they could fix whenever and they were gonna wait till he was 18 months or 24 but did it at about a year I think. Which isn’t super but better than 12 weeks.

Yeah, most of the rescues do pediatric spays and neuters now. Two of my brother’s dogs were already fixed at 12 weeks when they got them 😭 the one is a large breed too which that’s even worse for. The other they could fix whenever and they were gonna wait till he was 18 months or 24 but did it at about a year I think. Which isn’t super but better than 12 weeks.
Seriously????
I though you were supposed to wait until they were at least 6 months old

That about avagrage for show quality. They often cost a lot because of their champion bloodlines, and also to be sure they go to good homes. They put a lot of money into those dogs.
Rose was about $2,000. She is considered "pet quality". Her ears do not stand up and her parents aren't shown. She is AKC though and came from a good breeder who has been breeding for over 50 years.
There are a lot of Yorkie breeders in Florida which is why some are a lot cheaper than in other states.

These "designer breeds" are in high demand. That's why they can make them that expensive. And so they they go to good homes since so many people want them.

For pet quality you should expect to pay around $1,000 - $3,000 for a French Bulldog. You want to be sure they come from a reputable breeder so you don't end up paying more in vet bills.
it’s extremely rare to find a frenchie under 1500.00 and most are 3000+ i was only able to get Hawg for under 1000 because they had 2 abnormally large litter sizes in a row and all of the breeding stock at the time was standard colors and average bloodline/genetics. same breeder now starts upwards of $2500 for puppies. English bulldogs are typically a bit less than frenchies but not much difference in price range. one of the main reasons for high price is veterinary intervention with every litter. ie ultrasounds and c-sections.

Back
Top Bottom