⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Mine has been deer proof for over 30 years.
My garden hasn't even gone in yet. I walked towards her, and she slowly walked away from me until she left my yard. An hour later, she was back.

I wonder if a large whirligig would scare deer away from my garden. It gets fairly windy here in the evenings. Hmmm... Probably not. I'm going to have to cover any beds not in the greenhouse with chicken wire or something.

My garden hasn't even gone in yet. I walked towards her, and she slowly walked away from me until she left my yard. An hour later, she was back.

I wonder if a large whirligig would scare deer away from my garden. It gets fairly windy here in the evenings. Hmmm... Probably not. I'm going to have to cover any beds not in the greenhouse with chicken wire or something.
Some of the neighbors are probably feeding her.

I find that a 6' tall fence will keep does out. The bucks don't come in because the does aren't inside. The does won't come in because the fawns can't get in.

Deer become accustomed to blowing and moving things. She is already accustomed to people.

Some of the neighbors are probably feeding her.

I find that a 6' tall fence will keep does out. The bucks don't come in because the does aren't inside. The does won't come in because the fawns can't get in.

Deer become accustomed to blowing and moving things. She is already accustomed to people.
I know that this property has a history of deer. When I bought the place, there were deer droppings all over it. The front can only have a 4' fence, but if I make the other side of the 4' fence not jump friendly, so that might work.

Nope a 4' fence is an invitation to step on in.

What you do is to fence the area you are trying to protect instead of fencing the property boundary.

Fencing narrow areas works too because the deer won't jump into a narrow enclosure. such as an area 2' to 3' wide.
That's good to know. I'll figure it out, I'm sure.

This is weird. The port a potty on my property is locked from the inside, but no one is in there. I discovered it at 12:30am this morning. Around 7am I tried to use a screw driver to flip the latch but it didn't work. It did allow me to see inside enough that no one is in there.

It's due for service tomorrow, so I guess my builder will have to deal with it

This is weird. The port a potty on my property is locked from the inside, but no one is in there. I discovered it at 12:30am this morning. Around 7am I tried to use a screw driver to flip the latch but it didn't work. It did allow me to see inside enough that no one is in there.

It's due for service tomorrow, so I guess my builder will have to deal with it
How is that possible? Could it be locked before closing it? I thought it’d be like a slide lock. What are you going to use till he gets there?

Can you get a picture of the outside lock/door handle area? I just did a quick Google search and there are some videos on how to unlock one.

Back
Top Bottom