⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Can you get a picture of the outside lock/door handle area? I just did a quick Google search and there are some videos on how to unlock one.

Attachments

• PXL_20220717_200526629.jpg
    PXL_20220717_200526629.jpg
    645.7 KB · Views: 1
How is that possible? Could it be locked before closing it? I thought it’d be like a slide lock. What are you going to use till he gets there?
I don't know. I'm seriously puzzled. It has a latch that you flip once you're inside.

I just got back from a local park where I was playing PoGo for community day. There were public restrooms there. There's a small park with a restroom on the other side of the freeway from me too. It's only about 5-600 steps away. Not great, but it's only for a day, I'm guessing.

Take a credit card and slide it straight up?

Cut a long strip from a plastic jug. Same thing slide it in and straight up. Looks like a roll and not a slide.
I tried sliding up with a screw driver. There's a lip, so you have to pry out, then flip up, but prying out makes flipping up very hard.

I tried sliding up with a screw driver. There's a lip, so you have to pry out, then flip up, but prying out makes flipping up very hard.
Unscrew those 4 screws.

Does it look like this inside?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220717-153534.png
    Screenshot_20220717-153534.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
It looks similar. Off to go dig a phillips screwdriver out of my shed. Hope I can put it back together when I'm done.
If not don't worry. Tell the guy some a hole locked it on you and you figured out how to open it.

Back
Top Bottom