⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

2 kids. I have changed 5 or 6 dirty diapers and a dozen wet ones.

My mother and mother in law still give me crap about it.
I envy that situation. I probably changed 85% of all diapers at my house. Wife had postpartum real bad after our first so I just took over and it kinda just stayed that way for the second. I was laid off from my primary job when my second was probably six months so I stayed home with them. Praise Jesus oldest is in kindergarten and I have almost fully potty trained the youngest.
That homemakering is a tough gig.

I envy that situation. I probably changed 85% of all diapers at my house. Wife had postpartum real bad after our first so I just took over and it kinda just stayed that way for the second. I was laid off from my primary job when my second was probably six months so I stayed home with them. Praise Jesus oldest is in kindergarten and I have almost fully potty trained the youngest.
It's a full time, hard gig.

I was all about not having kids. We decided a couple years into marriage we wanted kids, but my stipulation was one of us was going to be home raising them. No sharing custody with a daycare.

We made it happen. It's been the best thing that ever happened to us. They're 13 and 14 now.

Believe me though.... I've been called every name in the book 'making' her stay home and not doing my 'fair share' of kid duty.

Wife shuts them up if she's within earshot.

Nooooooo! Wtf did I think you were a she this whole time???

Back
Top Bottom