⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Easy peasy refried beans.
I had never made them in the pressure cooker before.
I put 1 lb of beans one can of chicken broth, 5 cups of water, big chunk of onion, bell pepper and garlic.
Pressure cooked for 45 minutes then scooped the beans out into the bowl and took a mixer to beat them up.

I poured just a little of the liquid into the beans as I was mixing.
Thanks for the recipe! Do you add any other spices? I like refried beans but haven't ever made them from scratch before.

Easy peasy refried beans.
I had never made them in the pressure cooker before.
I put 1 lb of beans one can of chicken broth, 5 cups of water, big chunk of onion, bell pepper and garlic.
Pressure cooked for 45 minutes then scooped the beans out into the bowl and took a mixer to beat them up.

I poured just a little of the liquid into the beans as I was mixing.
:drool I love refried beans :love and I’m starving :lau

As have I.
DSC_8398.JPG
DSC_8397.JPG

Ah. It’s a beautiful cake!
Thank you (though it didn't come out how I'd wanted). I'm glad God gave me a skill that makes people happy.
Ooh do you think you could draw a chicken on a cake? Specifically, Mini? I want to try that.
Absolutely! The iridescence might be tricky (though you might be able to use luster dust to make it special), but you could do a chicken.

Thank you (though it didn't come out how I'd wanted). I'm glad God gave me a skill that makes people happy.

Absolutely! The iridescence might be tricky (though you might be able to use luster dust to make it special), but you could do a chicken.
That’s what I think might be difficult too. I would hate to eat it too lol.

Back
Top Bottom