⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

You're so frigging lame, nutty! :lau

Love dad jokes.
Sometimes a groan is more satisfying than laughter.

“Just as there are laws of Conservation of Matter and Energy, so there are in fact Laws of Conservation of Pain and Joy. Neither can ever be created or destroyed. But one can be converted into the other.”
― Spider Robinson, Callahan's Crosstime Saloon

Y’all keep me in your thoughts. My three year old had tonsils and adenoids removed today. It’s a fight to give medicine every single time. Sorry I posted it here but I like y’all the best so deal with it :)
You have my total sympathy. I love nursing but I couldn't do kids. You have what I refer to as "Full contact medicine". No solutions to offer, just some thoughts.
Kids that age cannot be reasoned with, educated, bribed, threatened or tricked into something they don't want to do. It is a classic lesson in the difference between being nice and being kind.
If you do the deed (medication, shots etc.) Why did you do that .
If you stand by while the nurse does it, Why did you let her.
If you step out the room, why did you abandon me.

This is probably not making you feel better right now ( it's depressing me!)
Just remember that memories at this age are sparse and vague. Be the adult but then show a lot of love patience and understanding, and hope that's what they remember. ❤️

Y’all keep me in your thoughts. My three year old had tonsils and adenoids removed today. It’s a fight to give medicine every single time. Sorry I posted it here but I like y’all the best so deal with it :)
Poor baby. Have you tried to hold the nose trick? :oops:
It's going to be ok. Just fight and get it over with. You will both forget about the fighting next month.

Back
Top Bottom