⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Hi Bonkers! How's your new job?
Loving it! Apparently I am doing a good job because all 4 managers have all have told me. "I have heard nothing but good things about you." Got a documented recognition with my Supervisor.. my co-workers, managers, Supervisors are all great people. Still doing my other two jobs. No success in getting clients yet on my Real Estate stuff.

Speaking of doggy dentists....

When I was a kid I wanted to be a vet. For grade 9 take a student to work day my mom managed to hook me up to spend the day at the local vet hospital. A-MAZE-ING!!!

I got to observe a couple of surgeries spend time taking care of the animals et cetera. It was fantastic. Until a little pupper came in to get his teeth cleaned.The poor thing's teeth were so bad he had to be put under general anesthetic to have them cleaned. His teeth were so rotten they were literally falling out of his mouth as the techs were trying to clean them. The smell was rank. I am not a squeamish person. I have seen all kinds of stuff and it doesn't bother me. But this was so bad it was the only time in my life I have ever felt like I was gonna pass out.

And that was the end of my aspirations to become a vet. :gig

Speaking of doggy dentists....

When I was a kid I wanted to be a vet. For grade 9 take a student to work day my mom managed to hook me up to spend the day at the local vet hospital. A-MAZE-ING!!!

I got to observe a couple of surgeries spend time taking care of the animals et cetera. It was fantastic. Until a little pupper came in to get his teeth cleaned.The poor thing's teeth were so bad he had to be put under general anesthetic to have them cleaned. His teeth were so rotten they were literally falling out of his mouth as the techs were trying to clean them. The smell was rank. I am not a squeamish person. I have seen all kinds of stuff and it doesn't bother me. But this was so bad it was the only time in my life I have ever felt like I was gonna pass out.

And that was the end of my aspirations to become a vet. :gig
This vet said they put all dogs to sleep to clean teeth...I don't think it's an option here.

I have never had to have a dog's teeth cleaned before.

20220713_145007.jpg 20220713_145011.jpg

Back
Top Bottom