⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Cream_legbar_pullet_X5098034_05-09-2024-001.jpg

I don't know where I mentioned the mouse issue I was having and I bought these covered traps. They worked well for a month or two, then got so loose that they'd snap as soon as I walked away from them or so tight that a mouse could tap dance on them and not set them off.

Now it's spring, my garden is sprouting, and aside from the rock chuck that ate all of my cauliflower and most of my carrots, I've been seeing signs of mouse nibbles as well. I bought some of the plain Victor mouse traps and set them out last night. I didn't even bait them. I just put them where I knew the mice were going, included right next to my somewhat chewed up corn sprout.

I caught three last night. The one I'm happiest to have caught was the one going after my corn.

I don't know where I mentioned the mouse issue I was having and I bought these covered traps. They worked well for a month or two, then got so loose that they'd snap as soon as I walked away from them or so tight that a mouse could tap dance on them and not set them off.

Now it's spring, my garden is sprouting, and aside from the rock chuck that ate all of my cauliflower and most of my carrots, I've been seeing signs of mouse nibbles as well. I bought some of the plain Victor mouse traps and set them out last night. I didn't even bait them. I just put them where I knew the mice were going, included right next to my somewhat chewed up corn sprout.

I caught three last night. The one I'm happiest to have caught was the one going after my corn.
Unfortunately the electric mouse traps need to be used in a dry environment. They work really well, no bait and take advantage that mice tend to travel near walls. They walk into them, get electrocuted and end of mouse.

Unfortunately the electric mouse traps need to be used in a dry environment. They work really well, no bait and take advantage that mice tend to travel near walls. They walk into them, get electrocuted and end of mouse.
I had one of those for rats back at my old place for use indoors. They're really expensive if you have an infestation like I have in the greenhouse. If you only need one, they're expensive but doable. I bought 10 traps for about $8.

Back
Top Bottom