🎃October Hatch-a-long 2020🎃

Pics
JPEG_20201021_181138_3906648048649620351.jpg

Hi everyone! It's been pretty busy out here so I haven't been around much. My kid just got diagnosed with COVID, he's having mild symptoms so far, and I just started coughing last night. Sad when you do all the right things and end up sick anyways.

Our rare mix batch is on day 20 today and I saw one has pipped, so there's a bright spot for us! It's a BCM looking forward to seeing it, I've not had BCMs before.

Hi everyone! It's been pretty busy out here so I haven't been around much. My kid just got diagnosed with COVID, he's having mild symptoms so far, and I just started coughing last night. Sad when you do all the right things and end up sick anyways.

Our rare mix batch is on day 20 today and I saw one has pipped, so there's a bright spot for us! It's a BCM looking forward to seeing it, I've not had BCMs before.
Hope you guys only experience it with mild symptoms and start feeling better soon! Glad your eggys are starting to pip

Sorry to hear about your sickness! Hope you all recover quickly and get to enjoy your hatchlings!

Back
Top Bottom