🎃October Hatch-a-long 2020🎃

we have achieved lockdown status my friends .. these are my batch of mixed ebay eggs, ordered 12, received 14, tossed only one dud out at 7 days and one is iffy its too opaque so its still in there, didnt do another candling .. so 3 days to go thereabouts, the suspense is killin me :D
Best of luck!

activity detected in sector 3 sir, at 22 hundred hours of day 19 :D

Attachments

• day19.JPG
    day19.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 14
we have achieved lockdown status my friends .. these are my batch of mixed ebay eggs, ordered 12, received 14, tossed only one dud out at 7 days and one is iffy its too opaque so its still in there, didnt do another candling .. so 3 days to go thereabouts, the suspense is killin me :D
Hi! I‘m new at incubating... for your shipped eggs, did you do anything different such as incubating fat end up? Thanks!

Hi! I‘m new at incubating... for your shipped eggs, did you do anything different such as incubating fat end up? Thanks!
no, my exact procedure was get them out of the mailbox, 'very' carefully handle them while unwrapping, place them in the incubator laying on their side but since the design of my incubator places the eggs in a row i kindof propped the big end slightly up - you dont want it down .. then i started them about 15 minutes out of the mailbox ... the way i had it figured since this time of the year its warm and the mailbox is in the sun and warm, they had probably already started this time of the year ... so yeah, critical that they not be jarred or shook it can damage them, and i wouldnt 'let them settle' and sit out, they can settle in the incubator, get them in there, its their best chance ...

day 20 - woke up to 2 out and 3 more pipped .. these guys told me to tell you they appeciated getting out of the blowing air in the incubator asap and under that light ... check out the look in his eye - awwww, feels so good :)

Attachments

• CIMG1682.JPG
    CIMG1682.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 13
  • CIMG1683.JPG
    CIMG1683.JPG
    1,002.4 KB · Views: 15

Back
Top Bottom