🎄Christmas🎄 Hatch-Along

I had a 100% hatch with the Barnevelders! :wee
IMG_20211206_072423760.jpg

Oh really! Is she out in the bush?-Have you moved her now to a safer brooding place? ...Maybe you could candle the eggs? Hopefully they are fertile and hatch soon! :jumpy
she is very safe! she is in my feed room with all of the tasty sweet feed corn and oat crumbs she could ever want! i may go try to candle them later

I have my Ginny sitting on 7 eggs. She's at day 14 today, so I guess hatching will be around next Tues/Wed? I do want to have a look at her eggs before then (we removed one white Orpington egg last Fri, but there are a couple of others that the kids and I thought were questionable). She is a first time mum and we are first time hatching so we are trying to be calm...
IMG_20211124_105147.jpg

I have my Ginny sitting on 7 eggs. She's at day 14 today, so I guess hatching will be around next Tues/Wed? I do want to have a look at her eggs before then (we removed one white Orpington egg last Fri, but there are a couple of others that the kids and I thought were questionable). She is a first time mum and we are first time hatching so we are trying to be calm...View attachment 2920607
Wow! her coloring is gorgeous what is she!??

Back
Top Bottom