🎼Do you play a musical instrument?🎶

Noise making machine

• Total voters
Pics
Wow! I don't think I could ever get to DCI.
I was pretty good. I got a free ride to junior college spinning for TJC. People used to stop me in public to ask for pictures or autographs which was kind of weird. I had my own cheering section at football games, and other schools brought posters and banners and stuff with me on them at marching competitions. lol
I like that last silk.
I hated that silk. lol I have some really cool ones running around.

:lau
I didn't.
Fuck You Season 4 GIF by Friends

I was pretty good. I got a free ride to junior college spinning for TJC. People used to stop me in public to ask for pictures or autographs which was kind of weird. I had my own cheering section at football games, and other schools brought posters and banners and stuff with me on them at marching competitions. lol
Wow! That's awesome
I hated that silk. lol I have some really cool ones running around.
It's pretty! Here's the silks from my last show.

Screenshot_20191020-192839_Facebook.jpg

I don't play any instruments, unfortunately. I would like to learn either piano or violin (both of which we have, though they are very old). There's also a harmonica floating around the house somewhere, and my sister has an ocarina.
Oh, I did try to learn how to play a six-string guitar, but I got busy. If I had more time (and bigger hands, that blasted thing is the size of my torso if I recall correctly), then I think I'd be able to manage that, but I really want to figure out a string or key instrument.

I used to play guitar when I was a teenager. I could even read music!
DD plays piano (she even composes sometimes), Euk, some guitar, Recorder (went to New York City twice for that. Once took 2nd place and once took 1st place), violin.
She can pretty much pick up most any thing and fool with it for a little while and play something. She also reads music, but can play piano by ear as well.
She is kinda like @Kiki 's Mini, she can pretty much do what ever she puts her mind to.

Back
Top Bottom