🐇The Bunny Barn🐇

Pics
Of course. I know it'll never happen though.
Maybe if you ask and you're completely prepared to care for it (have a plan for housing, feed, water) and maybe even a purpose you could squeeze out a yes.

In the beginning I had to really push and convince my parents that rabbits would be a good idea, they eventually gave in and here I am six years later with five different breeds and they more than make up for what I put into them.
You don't even have to have meaties to have useful bunnies. NDs sell for almost 200 and they're just pets.

Maybe if you ask and you're completely prepared to care for it (have a plan for housing, feed, water) and maybe even a purpose you could squeeze out a yes.

In the beginning I had to really push and convince my parents that rabbits would be a good idea, they eventually gave in and here I am six years later with five different breeds and they more than make up for what I put into them.
You don't even have to have meaties to have useful bunnies. NDs sell for almost 200 and they're just pets.
I really think floofers are some of the best pets out there! I wish I could have one (and maybe I will someday), but I've just got too many other animals to take care of. I would have a rabbit, but I just don't the space, time, or money right now. I have a feeling I will one day, but that's in the future. For now I'm content with my own animals and just seeing pictures of everybody else's bunnies.

I really think floofers are some of the best pets out there! I wish I could have one (and maybe I will someday), but I've just got too many other animals to take care of. I would have a rabbit, but I just don't the space, time, or money right now. I have a feeling I will one day, but that's in the future. For now I'm content with my own animals and just seeing pictures of everybody else's bunnies.
They're so easy, mine are on auto waterers and they have gravity feeders, so pretty much all of my time in the barn is just petting and playing with them. I'm about to switch to tree hay, foraged greens, and grass hay which will make owning them almost free.
No matter where I live or what I do I'll always have bunnies💕

Well, some sad news. After really looking at my beautiful NDs and considering how well they could produce and what great genetics they have, I've decided to find them a new home.
My situation doesn't help them, my rabbits are outdoors, and while I didn't even break a sweat in the barn today, I can see that having them outdoors has kinda ruined them. Peter has long ears, but in his baby pics you can clearly see how short and gorgeous and round his ears are, in this warm weather their ears become longer to help them cool off, so I'm kinda ruining them by keeping them outdoors, even though the barn is shaded, ventilated and they have ceramic tiles and frozen water bottles they still grow longer ears😕
So as much as I love and adore them I'll find them a new home for now. In the future I'll get more, once my climate controlled barn is complete, I really do love this breed, but I can't better the breed right now.

Well, some sad news. After really looking at my beautiful NDs and considering how well they could produce and what great genetics they have, I've decided to find them a new home.
My situation doesn't help them, my rabbits are outdoors, and while I didn't even break a sweat in the barn today, I can see that having them outdoors has kinda ruined them. Peter has long ears, but in his baby pics you can clearly see how short and gorgeous and round his ears are, in this warm weather their ears become longer to help them cool off, so I'm kinda ruining them by keeping them outdoors, even though the barn is shaded, ventilated and they have ceramic tiles and frozen water bottles they still grow longer ears😕
So as much as I love and adore them I'll find them a new home for now. In the future I'll get more, once my climate controlled barn is complete, I really do love this breed, but I can't better the breed right now.
You're an amazing pet owner/breeder to understand and realize what's best for them :hugs

I'd be like 'send them up here! I'll take them! And send you pics every day-'
But it's even hotter here 😭
My poor bunnies in the desert:
Branch Warren Bacon Jerky GIF by Wicked Cutz

Back
Top Bottom