🐇The Bunny Barn🐇

Pics
Chomp!
2022-12-22_13_18_21.gif

This little B bit me about five times in a row a minute ago. I shall interpret her taste test as love bites, I refuse to be hated by such a cute mama😂

Oh my GOSH!!!!!

Lookit what I found this evening!
IMG_20230207_190710554.jpg
IMG_20230207_190739150.jpg

I'm going to keep the P theme, but I want y'all to come up with some lovey dovey names for Valentine's day. One is a black otter, and me thinks the second one with the most gorgeous head is a siamese sable😄

Taken names: Peeves, Peter, Partridge, Poinsettia, Prancer, Precious, Peaches, Pepita, Pink, Poppy, and Pandora.

Oh my GOSH!!!!!

View attachment 3398890View attachment 3398891
I'm going to keep the P theme, but I want y'all to come up with some lovey dovey names for Valentine's day. One is a black otter, and me thinks the second one with the most gorgeous head is a siamese sable😄

Taken names: Peeves, Peter, Partridge, Poinsettia, Prancer, Precious, Peaches, Pepita, Pink, Poppy, and Pandora.
Pepper

Oh my GOSH!!!!!

View attachment 3398890View attachment 3398891

Penny or Peppa?

Ugh, I'm really sad to say that I found both of them dead this morning 😞😢
They had full tummies and their momma made them a really good nest. I have no idea why they passed.

Really quickly for those of you who have bunnies I just wanted to give you one big piece of advice 👉 A bunny isn't dead until it's warm and dead. I have found cold stiff pinkies in the nest box plenty of times, it happens, and they usually look dead but aren't. Always warm them up in an open ziploc in a bowl of warm water before you dispose of the bodies. A cold bunny won't move, and they can look dead for a long time, so always warm them up and rub their bodies really good.
These two were definitely dead, and now I can dispose of them knowing for sure that there was nothing I could do.

Back
Top Bottom