🐶The adventures of a little land shark with a job🦈

Is the name Pepsi

• Total voters
Pics
20231010_152550.jpg

In Soda shark land they are leg protectors not warmers :lau

finally managed to get this video posted!

she is still have trouble with crate training but we are slowly making progress!

we got her absolute favourite toy, a flirt pole! looks like the same one the breeder has. We also got a puppy pram, well 2 we need to decide which one we will be keeping. we where thinking of maybe using it for our 7-8kg cats as well to take them to the vet

we have a blue one
-smaller still fits Pepsi
-roof isn’t as tall
-more manoeuvrable
-less ventilation
-basket can be removed (with animal in) to be used as a car seat/carrier, its not too easy to remove it when the animal is still in it
-only has small wheels
-lining in the basket that can be unzipped for cleaning

red one
-little bit bigger
-more head room
-more ventilation
-back panel of the basket unzips for a large entrance
-2 big wheels at the back
-less manoeuvrable
- entire basket lining can be removed

IMG_4780.jpeg
IMG_4767.jpeg
IMG_4764.jpeg
IMG_4774.jpeg

I am tired after long dog-less outing yesterday 🥲 more puppy videos soon. Not much interesting is happening at the moment 😅

Soda shark is getting better with crates she chooses to sleep in it and can be left on her own when sleeping now!

she has outgrown her one harness now, she fits into the harness Pikelet is using but she still needs the straps tightened more then Pikelet :th So she can’t use it when Pikelet isn’t using it

Soda shark has had diarrhoea for a few days but it seems fixed now! I think it was caused by eating sheep muck 😅

when we where getting her I thought how much better having a puppy when its warmer is, now I have worked out wearing thicker clothing around her is worth going out into the cold :lau

Soda shark has had diarrhoea for a few days but it seems fixed now! I think it was caused by eating sheep muck 😅

when we where getting her I thought how much better having a puppy when its warmer is, now I have worked out wearing thicker clothing around her is worth going out into the cold :lau
We got both ours in the winter i wish it was in the summer

Back
Top Bottom