🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

Come check out these new contests! Lots of great prizes!
loveshower.gif

accuweather sent a new storm warning-- we will have a stronger atmospheric river for the next two days that is expected to leave 10 inches of rain in the valley and two feet of snow in the mountains.

We have some local flood warnings and more mudslide possibilities

accuweather sent a new storm warning-- we will have a stronger atmospheric river for the next two days that is expected to leave 10 inches of rain in the valley and two feet of snow in the mountains.

We have some local flood warnings and more mudslide possibilities
I saw something predicting up to 10 feet of snow in the Sierras this week!

I saw something predicting up to 10 feet of snow in the Sierras this week!
That is possible.

The alert was for the Mountains up here. The Sierras end before Mt. Lassen and then become the cascades, the same as the mt. range in Oregon and Washington. The cascades are volcanic while the Sierras are not. 10ft. of snow is likely down in Southern CA.

We also have the coast range mt., santa cruz mt.s and the Syskyous.

I am in a valley between two of those ranges!

That is possible.

The alert was for the Mountains up here. The Sierras end before Mt. Lassen and then become the cascades, the same as the mt. range in Oregon and Washington. The cascades are volcanic while the Sierras are not. 10ft. of snow is likely down in Southern CA.

We also have the coast range mt., santa cruz mt.s and the Syskyous.

I am in a valley between two of those ranges!
I live in a fjord system of flooded glacial valleys between the Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges. :gig Otherwise known as Puget Sound. I do hope you get the water you need minus the mudslides!

I live in a fjord system of flooded glacial valleys between the Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges. :gig Otherwise known as Puget Sound. I do hope you get the water you need minus the mudslides!
The snow in the Sierras and rain below the cascades for lake Shasta will be very helpful!

Back
Top Bottom