🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Agree - No pop/soda - I've not drank soda for years (except extremely rare occasions doing remote field work).

I've begun to ask myself in many areas of life -- Is this helping or hindering me in where I want to go?

I ask myself this because of relatives I see haunted by hoarding demons and just making excuses or pointing at their partner. I want to run the race well... not end up how I see so many. Most of us don't just start drinking 3+ sodas [or insert vice here] a day, we get there over time until it's out of control.
Oh Boy... I love you.🔥🤗😃

Of course I’m coming to a point that I may 🤮 if I see another bowl of dumpster soup!!!!
5 more servings to go!!!!!
Can you freeze your soup so you don't have to eat it on consecutive days? I find those plastic containers often crack in a freezer. You could put it in ziplock bags, lay them flat on cookie sheets to freeze.

Here's a quote I read in Readers Digest a long time ago:

"Self discipline is deciding what you want."

Do I want that candy bar, or to be a step closer to my weight loss goal? Do I want to take a nap, or get that chore that's hanging over my head crossed off my list?

Sometimes when you state it in those terms, the answer becomes REALLY clear.

Can you freeze your soup so you don't have to eat it on consecutive days? I find those plastic containers often crack in a freezer. You could put it in ziplock bags, lay them flat on cookie sheets to freeze.
It a 2-day detox where the soup is only meal item…..but yeah I can freeze any extra portions to have for later lunches. I keep all my large coffee-mate containers and use them for bird feed and freezing leftovers like soups/chili, etc

Here's a quote I read in Readers Digest a long time ago:

"Self discipline is deciding what you want."

Do I want that candy bar, or to be a step closer to my weight loss goal? Do I want to take a nap, or get that chore that's hanging over my head crossed off my list?

Sometimes when you state it in those terms, the answer becomes REALLY clear.
Naps and candy bars, for sure :p

Do you have a link for that? I'd like to do one someday.

My one worry is that I tend to have blood sugar crashes if I don't eat often enough. My sugar always tests just fine. I can be "not hungry," and then fall off the cliff half an hour later.
The nutrition guide that I use is 5 meals/snacks per day so that you are eating every 3 hours. Soup days are currently scheduled 2 days prior to beginning the workouts. The program I follow is BodyFx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom