🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say I've been keeping up with you all, my neck and shoulder have been bothering me for over 2 weeks...I did its of back stretching last night with this back stretcher thing:
NOTABLE-00166.jpg Which helped a lot...
I shoveled the entire driveway between 8 and noon today, I'd say it's about 80 feet long, that was work. An elderly neighbor came over with a shovel, I had to insist that I didn't need any help, I wasn't going anywhere, and I was only doing it for the exercise, we have a snowblower...I don't know how to use the snowblower but it's there...

I ordered this thing off Amazon the other day. It's coming next week. It looks fun.
NOTABLE-00167.jpg

I can't say I've been keeping up with you all, my neck and shoulder have been bothering me for over 2 weeks...I did its of back stretching last night with this back stretcher thing:
View attachment 2953801Which helped a lot...
I shoveled the entire driveway between 8 and noon today, I'd say it's about 80 feet long, that was work. An elderly neighbor came over with a shovel, I had to insist that I didn't need any help, I wasn't going anywhere, and I was only doing it for the exercise, we have a snowblower...I don't know how to use the snowblower but it's there...

I ordered this thing off Amazon the other day. It's coming next week. It looks fun.View attachment 2953802
I have a back thing like that. It's amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom