šŸ”„Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT ITāœ…

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I broke out my first batch of fermented kraut! It is so delicious!! It really turned out great. I had another batch going but the liquid seeped over and I removed a little more than I should have so the deer are getting that batch. Cheers to gut health.

Also bought a small pork butt today since they were half off at the grocery. Any good recipes you have to prepare it. Iā€™m not a meat smoker so it will basically be an instant pot or crock pot meal. Thoughts?

I broke out my first batch of fermented kraut! It is so delicious!! It really turned out great. I had another batch going but the liquid seeped over and I removed a little more than I should have so the deer are getting that batch. Cheers to gut health.

Also bought a small pork butt today since they were half off at the grocery. Any good recipes you have to prepare it. Iā€™m not a meat smoker so it will basically be an instant pot or crock pot meal. Thoughts?
My grandparents like to roast pork in the crock pot with a lot of sauerkraut and tomatoes. When I crock-pot anything I add rosemary and Garlic.

My grandparents like to roast pork in the crock pot with a lot of sauerkraut and tomatoes. When I crock-pot anything I add rosemary and Garlic.
Just threw it in the instant pot with sliced onion, crushed garlic and steak seasoning and BBQ sauce. It sure smells goodā€¦give me an hour and Iā€™ll let you know how it turns out. I love that stinking instant pot!

I also brought up all of my attachments for my kitchen aid mixer. It is amazing how much more you use an appliance when you donā€™t have to rummage in the basement for the attachmentsšŸ™„

Yes heā€™s very spoiled šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ although I try to buy sale stuff or just good deals like the hooves I got in a big huge bag for like $10 and I havenā€™t needed to buy a second bag so šŸ˜ keeps him from chomping on me lmfao although heā€™s mostly grown out of the chomping now but when he was little and teething I kept chewies and/or toys in every room basically so I could redirect him šŸ¤£ plus it still helps to calm him down too even now when heā€™s being a bit crazy šŸ˜‚

The Buffalo horn was actually a hand me down so to speak from his ā€œbrotherā€ (our last dog) that he found šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ BUT! That said, Iā€™m pretty sure I got it at Walmart. IDK if they still have it but if not I think they have it other places too.

Itā€™s his favorite tbh and it is extremely durable and has held up very well which is saying something because his jaws are EXTREMELY strong. The hooves are super durable too. And he likes bully sticks but I donā€™t really buy those as much anymore because theyā€™re pretty expensive. Although we have a local place that sells them very cheap. But still.
Not at 10 pm..
Earlier.
Screenshot_20220109-154436.png
Screenshot_20220109-154439.png

Sometimes when I'm trying to make a post, someone else posts something and I get that little thing pops up that says messages have been posted since you loaded this page. If I am about to click on something like the emoji thing when that happens it jumps the page and makes me hit the wrong thing. Super annoying.
This?
Screenshot_20220109-154608.png

If I wasnt broke I would have bought it and send it to you. šŸ¤£
Pretty sure grissom would have been angry if I spent his cat food money on your water bottle.
You can use a permanent marker and write or draw on a jar or glass that you already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom