🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never tried it so have no idea what it would taste like to me.
It’s extremely bitter by itself…..
It was one of the ingredients for a smoothie recipe on my program and the other ingredients (fresh apple, vanilla protein powder etc) masks the bitterness so just have to get past the green color 🤣

Trying it will not change the fact that to those of us that have the gene, cilantro tastes like soap. You obviously don't have that gene.
Guess not... There is actually very little that I don't like, I believe that part of it was the way I was raised. If it was put on my plate I was expected to eat it, no exceptions. I used to hate avocado and green olives, now I almost can't get enough of them. I can't point to a definite time when it changed. Even if it's a food that I have previously disliked I'm always the one to try it again anyway.

It’s extremely bitter by itself…..
It was one of the ingredients for a smoothie recipe on my program and the other ingredients (fresh apple, vanilla protein powder etc) masks the bitterness so just have to get past the green color 🤣
I find bitter greens can be really good with a hot bacon/vinegar dressing.

Guess not... There is actually very little that I don't like, I believe that part of it was the way I was raised. If it was put on my plate I was expected to eat it, no exceptions. I used to hate avocado and green olives, now I almost can't get enough of them. I can't point to a definite time when it changed. Even if it's a food that I have previously disliked I'm always the one to try it again anyway.
Acquired tastes can be developed but if you have an anti gene for a particular item, no amount of trying it will change the fact that you are genetically predisposed to dislike and in some cases actually loathe a taste.

People that have the "I can't stand fresh tomatoes." gene cannot get over the disgust that fresh tomatoes cause. Interestingly enough the people with that gene tend to like processed tomato products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom