🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I’m almost 6 feet tall and built bigger like my dad, I need more than bird portions 😂🤣 I mean, I do have a tendency to overeat sometimes but I did not that time. I know when I do and what’s a good amount for me
If you're switching from big portions of bad food to big portions of good food, then thats good. Especially if you're active.

If you're switching from big portions of bad food to big portions of good food, then thats good. Especially if you're active.
Thanks! ❤️ and I have definitely been very active! Plus it’s been super cold here too and I was out walking/playing tons in the snow and ice all weekend too with the dog although now it’s all melted but yeah. It’s harder than walking in sand 🤣 I’m also trying to be better about eating in general because normally I don’t eat like all day and then binge like crazy cause I’m starving so I’m trying not to do that which this helped accomplish and I didn’t snack or anything since.

It's Monday.
Double extra today anyone?
Bite me. 😉
Honestly when I decide I ddon't ont like something, 9/10 times it's not taste, it's because of the smell or texture. That's half the reason I don't eat many eggs. They almost always trigger my gag reflex somehow
People and their texture issues.
I don't get all that!
I believe you because my daughter has the same kind of problem. Certain things make her gag. That is just so weird to me when it comes to just normal food like eggs or whatever.
I mean I could understand if it was something like tapioca pudding.

Bite me. 😉

People and their texture issues.
I don't get all that!
I believe you because my daughter has the same kind of problem. Certain things make her gag. That is just so weird to me when it comes to just normal food like eggs or whatever.
I mean I could understand if it was something like tapioca pudding.
I also can't eat ripe bananas. LOVE the firm green ones, but the mushiness once they start turning yellow doesnt work with me.

I also can't eat ripe bananas. LOVE the firm green ones, but the mushiness once they start turning yellow doesnt work with me.
I prefer them a little on the green side but I don't gross out if it's a little ripe.
I just wonder where these kind of issues come from.
The way I grew up you ate what was put in front of you or you didn't eat. Lots of folks grew up the same way.
How did anyone survive with texture issues. 🤣

This, right here. First focus on content, then focus on portion size. If you've been eating fast food you have to retrain your taste buds. @TheDawg have you calculated your basal metabolic rate? There's lots of online calculators, you plug in your personal stats and it gives you a good idea of how many calories to aim for depending on your goals.

Hey calm down you nutter.
Just did that yesterday didn't you?
You're supposed to be making changes so continue on the good path of making changes so you feel better.
Sorry :oops: yes I did which is why I didn’t today. I have definitely been making changes, this is a big improvement for me and I am already feeling better. Yesterday I felt horrible after that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom