🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m on the ripe bananas and water is gross boat. Can’t stand ripe bananas and water. It’s actually a curse and makes it hard to be normal. If I pull a cup out of the cupboard, I’ll inspect it and give it a good sniffing to make sure it’s of quality to hold the nasty, clear liquid. Then take one gulp and dump the rest out.

Only small work out done today. Spent hours driving around trying to find a doctor or urgent care. All short staffed and 3 hour wait times.

Yeah, my taste buds are not used to this 🤣 although I actually really liked this so that’s good. Sometimes with healthy stuff I don’t like it. I did add hot sauce though but less than my usual amount.

And I have not yet. How do I do that? Is there one that’s better than others?
I have found that myfitnesspal works best for me….it integrates somewhat with fitbit but has a much larger library of foods. Once you complete your daily diary, you can see your macros and other nutritional information and it also gives you a 5 week projection for weight

My double extra is done for today.
💪💪💪💪
Okay fine I'll do double extra 😆 This is the best kind of peer pressure.
I have been watching my portions with food all day and eating very slowly, putting down the fork and counting my chews. That was going to be my extra, but I'll go ahead and do a yoga class on Les Mills too. So yes, maybe it's also a little bit cheating because it's not all exercise, but it still counts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom