🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was back in the early '70s. I didn't know you existed back then. I also did not have one of these computer things. Didn't even have a land line phone and cell phones did not exist.
I may have existed just a little bit back then. :p

I'll try to one-up-you and mention that I/we didn't have a bathroom until grade 4. We did have an outhouse...so it wasn't like I was "all ghetto" going in the woods. Stop snickering.:p Didn't have a computer until 2005. Cell phone came after that.

No. I left it at home and drove ~20 min to the place so I wasn’t gonna waste 40 minutes I could spend dancing
I’m mad as &$#% that I forgot to put on my Fitbit before I danced my @$$ off tonight.
:rant I wanted to see my stats while I danced. Probably good that I didn’t, I woulda whacked someone in the face 😁

I was attempting humor and was meaning your "derriere" when I asked if you'd found it and put it back on. My question was ambiguous, entirely my fault for not referencing that specific part of the sentence.
5329714.gif
F for fail for me. :th

:gigWe even have an emoji for this.
laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'll try to one-up-you and mention that I/we didn't have a bathroom until grade 4. We did have an outhouse...so it wasn't like I was "all ghetto" going in the woods. Stop snickering.:p Didn't have a computer until 2005. Cell phone came after that.
Jeepers...maybe I AM all ghetto.
denkend_smilie_0004.gif
runcirclsmiley2.gif

I was already graduated college by the time of that event. Of course we had an outhouse when I was growing up. At that time I was working for the G&F. Their houses did have indoor facilities.

I’m mad as &$#% that I forgot to put on my Fitbit before I danced my @$$ off tonight.
:rant I wanted to see my stats while I danced. Probably good that I didn’t, I woulda whacked someone in the face 😁

I was attempting humor and was meaning your "derriere" when I asked if you'd found it and put it back on. My question was ambiguous, entirely my fault for not referencing that specific part of the sentence.View attachment 2977845F for fail for me. :th

:gigWe even have an emoji for this. View attachment 2977852
I was so tired I missed that completely 😭🤦‍♀️

I was already graduated college by the time of that event. Of course we had an outhouse when I was growing up. At that time I was working for the G&F. Their houses did have indoor facilities.
What's the G&F?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom