🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I D 10 T code?
Girl Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Here in southern Michigan the locals call it a "mutt loch" the c is silent and the o is long. It's a germanic dialect.

Probably because he doesn't know any better. You can find anything you want to find on the Internet even if it isn't true.
And just because I believe something, doesn't make it true. We believe whatever we want to, because we are comfortable with it or because we like it that way. There are times though that we believe things that are very very uncomfortable.

Another difference here are sloughs are mainly in the marsh where the dying organic matter dies from saltwater intrusion and settles to the bottom as a no bottom sediment.
Bayous are in the woods with hard land as seen in the pics.

My dad and I were walking through the marsh when we were going fishing when I was young. Back then I didn't know to step on the marsh grass bulbs and stepped on what I thought was OK and dropped in with both legs my dad grabbed me and pulled me out. The marsh thats further inland is just like a carpet on top of a wider body of water not a bayou and if you go under you could get caught under the 6 or 8" thick of marsh grass. When my brother in law came duck hunting I had to instruct him that if it looked like a nice trail in the marsh to NOT step there only step on the grass balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom