🚨Wood duckling HELP!!!!🚨

CaliFarmsAR

Free Ranging
Apr 26, 2019
Arkansas
Hello all, I need help and fast! I’ve lost a lot of wood ducklings to what looks the same thing. I only have two left and one doesn’t look so good. If I pick him up he’ll pant and breathe very hard, he’s a lot smaller the the other, and is just not looking so good in appearance. The live outside with a Muscovy duckling that’s a lot younger and a Indian Runner duckling. They have access to dry mealworms, chick feed, and water. Thank you for any help!!

image.jpg

Hello all, I need help and fast! I’ve lost a lot of wood ducklings to what looks the same thing. I only have two left and one doesn’t look so good. If I pick him up he’ll pant and breathe very hard, he’s a lot smaller the the other, and is just not looking so good in appearance. The live outside with a Muscovy duckling that’s a lot younger and a Indian Runner duckling. They have access to dry mealworms, chick feed, and water. Thank you for any help!!
Oh no!!! Does he have any other symptoms? Nasal discharge? Weird poops?
How are you heating their enclosure?
Do you have any electrolytes or nutridrench that you can give him?

Oh no!!! Does he have any other symptoms? Nasal discharge? Weird poops?
How are you heating their enclosure?
Do you have any electrolytes or nutridrench that you can give him?
They sometimes get poo all over their backend. I’m using a heat lamp and they can be by it or move away. I have some electrolytes.

Back
Top Bottom