šŸ„³Pizza, Pits, Puzzles and Pumpkin Party Animals Play!šŸŽ‰

Final note:
im within the ages of 13-25
(donā€™t assume Iā€™m 13 or 25 though :old)
i donā€™t share my age, because it honestly isnā€™t something I want to share, and not because Iā€™m ashamed of how old I am. Iā€™m not as young as you think i am, but Iā€™m not going to share my age, and prefer not to be asked. You can go on thinking Iā€™m a ā€œtweenā€ but your absolutely and completely wrong. But I wonā€™t deny I hated those ages :D

anyway, I just happen to be short for how old I actually am. 5ā€™2 isnā€™t bad but I would like to be taller. Please donā€™t go by my height and think that Iā€™m a certain age, I really donā€™t see any reason for that and your guess is probably wrong :D

@Kiki still thinks im 5 though :rolleyes:
I've been almost 5' 2" since I was 12. It's not a bad thing. It's not a good thing. It just is. There are advantages and disadvantages to being short.

Maybe for the rest of you ladies....
Then again, my mood seems to be more prone to aggravation in between cycles....
I'm weird.
I 'm talking about the moon. It brings out nutters...real ones.

Wasn't it just a full moon?

"Well, FIX IT, human! Aren't you supposed to cater to our every demand!?"
ā€œHow completely outrageous! I was actually cold. I donā€™t like to be cold, and if I donā€™t like something, itā€™s not allowed to happen. Fix it now!ā€

poor things born in raised in the 90 degree summer heat. Until last night they have never known temperatures under 50 šŸ˜‚

Back
Top Bottom