🥳Pizza, Pits, Puzzles and Pumpkin Party Animals Play!🎉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Sebright

Don't tread on me
Premium Feather Member
Jun 22, 2019
Pitiful confusion
As a PFM, you can change your name once a year if the name you select has not already been used and it must get approved.
Does that mean that I couldn't change it back to what it is now, even after a year?
Never mind, then. I like being Saffy, and something tells me that having a name like, "The Blood Princess," would give people the wrong impression. 😵
An accurate impression, as I like blood and guts, but the wrong impression. Kind of.
Contradictions.

R2elk

Magical, perfect creature
Premium Feather Member
Feb 24, 2013
Natrona County, Wyoming
My Coop
Does that mean that I couldn't change it back to what it is now, even after a year?
Never mind, then. I like being Saffy, and something tells me that having a name like, "The Blood Princess," would give people the wrong impression. 😵
An accurate impression, as I like blood and guts, but the wrong impression. Kind of.
Contradictions.
I am sure that you can get the answer as to whether or not you could change it back by starting a conversation with DuckLady. I believe that she is the person in charge of normal user name changes.

Conan

I guess it's just you and me, chicken hat!
Premium Feather Member
May 25, 2015
Western Washington
Contradictions.
Just change your title to blood princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom