🥳Pizza, Pits, Puzzles and Pumpkin Party Animals Play!🎉

Pics
@Sapphire Sebright I have a question. In the past, you mentioned taking CLEP tests. Did you ever take the CLEP College Composition test, the one with the essay? If so, did you find it difficult? It's one that I'd like to pass, since it provides credit for the first required writing class at the CC here, along with 3 elective credits, so 6 credits total. But I'm not very good at writing essays, and I'm not even too confident about my ability to correct sentences, which I believe is a large part of the test.
I can't remember. I know that I took an American Literature, an American History, and an Introduction to Psychology, but that's all that I can remember.

I accidentally terrified my quail this morning. I'm wearing a fox kigurumi and I went out to check on my birds, and they were absolutely panicking. Slamming themselves against the pen walls, flying into the roof, etc.
1604166730189.gif

I look around, trying to figure out what's scaring them so badly when I realize it's me.
1604166740103.png

TOO MUCH INFORMATION.
*Faints.*
:gig :lau 🤦‍♂️
Geese Saffy, I was continuing the laughable parallel to her poking the nose of the horse and the fact that *she* started this silliness. I don't see why "You* would faint at such a parallel of such.

Are you *suggesting* such is a double untondra(sp) or inuendo??? My my my.....

/End of Line.

:gig :lau 🤦‍♂️
Geese Saffy, I was continuing the laughable parallel to her poking the nose of the horse and the fact that *she* started this silliness. I don't see why "You* would faint at such a parallel of such.

Are you *suggesting* such is a double untondra(sp) or inuendo??? My my my.....

/End of Line.
For someone so pure and innocent.... she sure thinks in the dark directions first!

So is this all Pumpkin and ps, all day?

I hung two pumpkins in the run. The chooks pecked their innards out. Pumpkin puree, pumpkin chunks, pumpkin chooks. So fun! But no punkin chuckin! Or is it cluckin?

Attachments

• 20201020_110617.jpg
    20201020_110617.jpg
    790.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 20201020_110620.jpg
    20201020_110620.jpg
    796.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 20201020_110646.jpg
    20201020_110646.jpg
    796.6 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom