° ° ° ° ° ° °
° ° ° ° ° ° °
° ° ° ° ° ° °
° ° ° ° ° ° °
° ° ° ° °
° ° ° °
° ° °

°☆°°🧁°☆°°

Because of the uncertainty of the times, I decided to get some backup chicks in case my Easter Egger order was canceled. I called TSC and was told they only had Golden Comets and ISA browns. They weren't breeds I was interested in, or knew much about. I hesitantly decided to get some anyway.

As we drove toward the store, I prayed that TSC would have something I wanted. I walked through the doors excpeting to get Golden Comets. Imagine my surprise and thankfulness when I saw a bin of Easter Eggers! TSC had just gotten them in that day! Now I have four little EE's in case my others do not come!

°☆°°🧁°☆°°

In this thread you can watch the "Mini Muffins" as they grow up and read any little stories they create. Feel free to also add your own chicks and stories! Let's get right to meeting the Mini Muffins!

°☆°°🧁°☆°°

Screenshot_20220317-223514_Sketchbook.jpg
Screenshot_20220317-175546_Sketchbook.jpg
Screenshot_20220317-174624_Sketchbook.jpg
Screenshot_20220317-173821_Sketchbook.jpg
Screenshot_20220317-171557_Sketchbook.jpg

° ° ° ° ° ° °
° ° ° ° ° ° °
° ° ° ° ° ° °
° ° ° ° ° ° °
° ° ° ° ° ° °
° ° ° ° °
° ° ° °
° ° °

Last edited:
Yay for you and the EE's! The properly tabbed "mini muffins" are so sweet.

I "accidentally" ended up with a pair of EE's when I went to the farm store where I always have to peek into the brooders -- and insist I'm not going to buy anything. I swear, Evie and Audrey both stared back; they were choosing me! What could I do but take them home?

Looking forward to seeing Raspberry, Cupcake, Cinnamon Roll and Honeycomb grow up.

Yay for you and the EE's! The properly tabbed "mini muffins" are so sweet.

I "accidentally" ended up with a pair of EE's when I went to the farm store where I always have to peek into the brooders -- and insist I'm not going to buy anything. I swear, Evie and Audrey both stared back; they were choosing me! What could I do but take them home?

Looking forward to seeing Raspberry, Cupcake, Cinnamon Roll and Honeycomb grow up.

That's so sweet! Love the names too!

Back
Top Bottom