$0.50/egg - Your choice

KellyHM

Crowing
11 Years
Sep 10, 2008
Lakeland, FL
Ok, this is for eggs from any of my chicken pens. These are nice and cheap b/c everyone is a little mixed up right now. We had some pens come down in the rain and everyone has to share until we get new ones built. Here's a rundown of the pens I have right now:

Pen 1 - Mostly bantam Cochins & Frizzles (all colors, hens and roos) with 1 pair of Wheaten Ameraucanas and 2 EE girls.
Pen 2 - Standard SL Cochins (roos and hens) w/ 1 EE roo.
Pen 3 - Buff bantam Cochins
(Pens 1-3 free range together, so could possibly be mixed in any way, although they tend to stick to their little groups)
Pen 4 - Silkies (BBS & White plus 1 buff/lavender hen)
Pen 5 - Mostly EEs (hens and roos) with a trio of Barred Rocks, 1 standard Cochin roo, 1 Cuckoo Marans hen, 1 RIR hen, & a bantam Frizzle Cochin pair.
Pen 6 - Red bantam Cochin roo with Blue Rock, Buff Orpington, barred Naked Neck, & Silkie/EE girls.

I think that's everybody. Just tell me which pens you want eggs from and how many you want! 6 eggs max each from pens 2, 3, and 4 due to a smaller # of hens. Shipping will depned on how many eggs you buy. Just PM me with your order if interested.

15626_dscn1952.jpg

15626_resized_2.jpg

15626_dscn1930.jpg

15626_dscn1929.jpg

15626_dscn1917.jpg

Thanks! That's why I love the EEs so much...you can pretty much get any color! She lays gorgeous blue eggs too! You know you want some.
lol.png

Adorable birds, and a good deal! If I didn't have eggs going right now and a duck egg with an uncertain hatch date, I would probably order some.
big_smile.png
I just LOVE that silver penciled-looking frizzle--she is SO cute!

Whoever buys some of these, I demand pictures of the chicks!

Quote:
Hello,SilverPhoenix!!!!
I'm buying some of these eggs!!!! If you can help me figure out how to post the pictures on this site, I promise to share some pics !!!! I have trouble uploading pics ...only here on BYC......go figure!!!!
Kathy

Back
Top Bottom