1 DZ+ SERAMA EGGS from Castle Delight Seramas - SMOOTH feathering only

ZooMummzy

Queen of the Zoo
11 Years
Mar 31, 2008
Philomath, Oregon
I will have least 1 dozen eggs ready to ship next Monday. I will include any extras laid between now. They will ship no earlier than Monday, September 12th and no later than Tuesday, September 13th. Please note these eggs are from Othello, Zephyr, Louis and Romeo only this time - no frizzled or silkied in this batch.

These eggs are from my own line of Seramas, Castle Delight Seramas - www.castledelightseramas.com

These eggs will ship via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.

The fine print:
I am not responsible for the eggs once they leave my possession (ie post office handling, weather, incubation techniques, etc) but I pride myself on my customer service (I have a 100% positive rating on Ebay as a seller as well - Zoomummzy, user ID) so please contact me with any concerns or problems after receiving your eggs and we will work it out! So far, all my customers have been very pleased with my shipping and their hatch rates. I treat and pack these eggs like they are precious cargo - baby chicks already - so you can rest assured I will do my best to get them to you safely. Please check out my testimonials page and also the thread started regarding my eggs https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=557073 for more information regarding my eggs and the people who have purchased them.

I accept Paypal only - no Echecks!

Happy Hatching!

DSCN1006.jpg

5766459910_328f8b2299_o.jpg

DSCN0926.jpg

DSCN0965.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

Back
Top Bottom