KikiDeAnime

Crowing
Dec 29, 2017
Battle Ground, WA
Not looking for suggestions on getting it!! Just sharing!

Last night was when it was first seen. Today at 3:45am, I went out to put the cockerel's collar back on after a night of release and our indoor/outdoor cat was acting strange. I decided to follow him to the garden and shined my flashlight in there to see...a huge f-ing raccoon standing there. Our cat decided to run towards it and he actually scared it off. I still had my younger brother wake my dad up since he has the shotgun. Unfortunately the raccoon is now in hiding and my dad is leaving for work in a half hour. This means, protection falls to me for the day even if raccoons only come out at night.
I was scared half to death when I realized how close I was to the raccoon but thankfully it's off in someone else's yard for now. I'll be letting all 3 dogs out more today. Too bad my parents won't allow us to eat the raccoon once we shoot it.

Wish us luck on getting it!

-7-6-

Songster
Apr 10, 2019
Desert lands
Not looking for suggestions on getting it!! Just sharing!

Last night was when it was first seen. Today at 3:45am, I went out to put the cockerel's collar back on after a night of release and our indoor/outdoor cat was acting strange. I decided to follow him to the garden and shined my flashlight in there to see...a huge f-ing raccoon standing there. Our cat decided to run towards it and he actually scared it off. I still had my younger brother wake my dad up since he has the shotgun. Unfortunately the raccoon is now in hiding and my dad is leaving for work in a half hour. This means, protection falls to me for the day even if raccoons only come out at night.
I was scared half to death when I realized how close I was to the raccoon but thankfully it's off in someone else's yard for now. I'll be letting all 3 dogs out more today. Too bad my parents won't allow us to eat the raccoon once we shoot it.

Wish us luck on getting it!
I hope you get it!!! :thumbsup

KarynVA

Songster
May 29, 2020
SW Virginia
Good luck! I had a whole mess of raccoons in my yard earlier this summer. It's freaky and I don't like it at! all! We were able to trap a large male and two kits but one of the kits eluded the traps and is still happily residing under our deck. 😩

Top Bottom