10:30 and here I go again

Don't be afraid to go on and on, really. I have a co-worker, boss really, whose son has Asberger's, which is also a form of autism. Many, many trials they have gone through. I am very lucky to have had a son who wasn't affected by anything but laziness, non-motivation, and emptying out the fridge with each meal. I have 3 teens in this house and life is a battle. OOOh Song title?

I have to laugh because my 13 year old is still up too, he has been rocking the four year old because he is the favorite person tonight and it 11 pm and he says I am starving, will you fix me something. I just laughed at him and pointed him into the kitchen. I have no idea what he is making and I don't really care, he is my "hero" tonight because Miss Angel is a sleep in her swing. Just have to move her to bed now.
roll.png

I also have an eight year old who finally went to sleep, but this house is also a battle, Interesting isn't it? LOL

I think being a parent is a battle. So many different challenges along the way. I apply the 5 year rule. If it isn't gonna important in 5 years let it goooooooooo.

If I can't stick by that rule I am screwed. In my relationships with my kids, step kids, and fiance. Who, by the way, is the Greatest Man on the planet. I am so in love with this guy and so sure he is my soul mate, I would bet money on it. And I am 47, so I am not a young chick with all kinds of "ideas".

I must be getting tired because my mind is wandering. One of my good friends met her soul mate when she was in her forties. It like they are pb and jelly, just made to go together. They have a wonderful relationship and I am so glad for her.

My boss also met her second dh in her forties and they are so cute together. They are also great for each other and their love and affection is so apparent it is great.
hugs.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom