10+ Black Easter Egger over a Blue and Lavender Ameraucana rooster

ILOVEFRIZZLES

Red Roof Hens
10 Years
Feb 2, 2009
Hamilton Ga
10+ Easter Eggers. The roosters are a Blue Ameraucana and a lavender Ameraucana They lay Blue/green eggs. The hens are all Black some are Black Ameraucana some are split/Lavender Ameraucana and some are Black Easter Egger these have a little gold in hackle feathers. Can not guarantee egg once leave the Post Office. Each egg is wrap in bubble wrap placed in an egg carton. Carton is wrap with some thing to secure it. The place in a priority box made sure carton can not move and shipped to you door. Check out my www.redroofhens.com

22283_dsc00216_small.jpg

22283_243.jpg

22283_244.jpg

He looks a lot better now these was right after I got him and the other rooster make him keep is head in the corner that why is head is dirtier.

22283_245.jpg

22283_247.jpg

22283_253.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Shannon when did you add that Ameraucana rooster.....Great minds think alike....We've had our Lavendar Ameracauna rooster over our ladies now for over 4 months with great activitity..Sharky is the bomb and his pen is always 100% fertility even when I hatched 10 and 12 day old eggs I was testing!!! (OF COURSE, we only ship eggs that are only 1 or 2 days old, so this was a test to test strength and length of fertility.... Great luck with your sales!! Have a blessed day... (Of

Last edited:
I got him back when I called you looking for one. I got him from key west chicks in Nov. I was trying to make split/lavender with him but then I just bought eggs and chicks. So I though in the black Easter Egger and blue rooster. In with his split and black Ameruacana ladies. I start tring to get lavender last year but hatched all splits. I am still working on it though.

great success with your ventures...I'm getting so many that look like my sharky but I must sell them all. Okay I did keep one for my self!
smile.png
Just had to have her...Yes my 15 Lavendar Ameracaunas are growing up very well in the brooder...Now in their 3rd brooder!!! larger each time...Growing up youngsters they are! Have a super blessed day...Nancy

I thought you had to breed a lavendar to a lavender or a split/Black to get a lavender. Do you have split/black Easter Egger hens in you EE pen too.

Shannon, I have 15 baby chicks from the greater breeder in Fla. I have one adult rooster (now almost 2 who is I promise you producing offspring that look pure lavendar.... They are the same shade as my babies....I will not mix this group with my babies from Fla that are pure, but he is obviously pinging some gene in the group of ladies he is with...There are several of the ladies with lavendar feathers in his pen... I'm watching my little experiment with interest! Later I'll take a pic of him and send to you. I do have one descendent of a black easter egger but the number of eggs that are hatching out lavendar like color is amazing....So I've kept one to grow out and see what it will look like!!! I love genetics!!!

Back
Top Bottom