10+ Blue Laced Red Wyandottes ** UPDATE! 15+ eggs ***

aceschix

Songster
10 Years
Oct 18, 2009
New Hampshire
*** UPDATE*** As of Monday morning I have 13 eggs collected already!!! may get up to 15-17 eggs on this!!
ep.gif

My BLRW are laying well and I am not hatching for another 2 weeks. I would like someone else to have the benefit of hatching some of these beauties before I hatch all that I get
smile.png

These birds are directly from Foley and 1 generation away from direct Sterling Sue.
Fertility has been tested at 96%.

I have one Splash laced roo over 5 Blue laced hens, 2 Splash laced hens and 1 black laced hen. As you can see you should get a nice mix of BBS!

43136_blrw_roo_12-2011.jpg

43136_100_1358.jpg
Black Laced hen, sorry the flash is washing out some of her red. She has very nice deep mahogany red with black lacing.

43136_100_1329.jpg
Blue laced hen. Her blue is reflecting the flash from the camera.

43136_100_1327.jpg
One of the Splash girls.

I culled heavily to keep only the mahogany birds. You should get very little of the "orangey" offspring from this flock.

There are risks associated with shipping eggs. I can not be held accountable for handling of eggs once they leave my hands. I CAN tell you I package well and have great feedback on packaging. They will be individualy bubble wrapped and then securely packed. They will be fresh and at least 96% fertile.

This a Paypal auction. Paypal due at auctions end. Eggs to be shipped Tuesday January 3rd, 2012.

Please feel free to ask questions.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks and you should know a couple came from your eggs last year
smile.png
frow.gif

I am so excited to start hatching more babies!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Quote:
Thanks and you should know a couple came from your eggs last year
smile.png
frow.gif

I am so excited to start hatching more babies!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

My eggs go under a broody SLB tonight! SLB's and a project Brahma egg or two
woot.gif

Quote:
Thank you very much!
thumbsup.gif

That is why I wanted someone else to have a chance at them, although they also make a mighty fine omlet
hide.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom