10+ Buff "BANTAM" Orpington Eggs from Show Stock

HenThymes

pippin ain't easy
9 Years
Feb 27, 2010
Foothills of NC
This auction is for 10+ eggs from my buff Bantam orpington show stock. They are from David Crotts who raised some exeptional show birds. I have been showing one of the hens and doing very good with her, will be starting a pullet from them this fall as well. All have great color, size and overall conformation. Eggs will ship the Monday after auction ends and will be USPS Prority w/delivery confirmation. I am NPIP and AI Clean. Please email or pm with any questions.

*Please note that I cannot and will not guarantee hatching eggs do to circumstances beyone my control, ie: postal handling, weather, your incubation techniques. I do however take care in how they are stored and turned daily as well as packing to insure they make as safe as possible trip to your location.

Pictures of parent stock (new pictures to come as soon as I ge my computer back from repairs)
49849_dsc04905.jpg

49849_dsc04808.jpg

I actually have some chicks hatching at my DD school today that are available. Some are already spoken for just don't know how many yet??
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom