10+ Coronation Split Light Sussex Hatching eggs

brkuk

Songster
11 Years
Jan 6, 2009
Howell, Mi
10+ Split Coronation Sussex hatching eggs. These birds are very big and beautiful. They are from Greenfire Farms bloodlines. I have 6 Split hens with one huge Split rooster. They have been laying 5-6 a day for about 4 months now. I got my first chicks about 15 weeks ago and they are big and healthy. We hatched 3 PURE Coronation Sussex chicks out of 10. These eggs will have a 25% chance of hatching a pure Coronation Sussex. I now have hatched 18 PURE Coronation chicks. I will ship these out Saturday or Monday, whatever the winner wants. Due to circumstances out of my control ( shipping handling, weather and incubation methods) I cannot guarantee your hatch results. I have tested my eggs and fertility is great. I will have split and PURE chicks available for sale, they will be 3-4 weeks old. Please check out my website. Bjspoultry.weebly.com. Any questions please ask.

split-1.jpg

13241dc1-1.jpg

coro-2-1.jpg

Last edited:
I bought these eggs from brkuk a couple weeks ago and shipping was fast, packaging was great, communication was awesome and now all but one egg is live and growing in my incubator. So pleased!!! Thanks so much, brkuk.
Oh, I also got a couple extra eggs.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks so much Chicken Junkies. I hope they all hatch.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<UPDATE: THESE WILL SHIP OUT SATURDAY OR MONDAY, WHATEVER THE WINNER WANTS.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have chicks hatching today for another BYCer.

corochick.jpg

Back
Top Bottom